- Browse Database
- edit is restricted to the internal group (set from the "protect" tab)
- move is restricted to the sysop group (set from the "protect" tab)
NAMA database wiki
This wiki contains a database of Nationally Appropriate Mitigation Actions (NAMAs) and related activities happening around the world. The objective is to share information on these activities so that countries and other participants are able to learn from these experiences and gain insights into how mitigation activities can be undertaken within the NAMA framework. This webpage is not a registry, it is only a collection of publicly available data. It does not represent official submissions and may not reflect the priorities of the country government.
The NAMA Database is an open platform for collaboration and knowledge-sharing. You are encouraged to add NAMAs and help the database grow. For existing NAMAs, use the "edit with form" buttons in the wiki pages to add and edit information. Read about: What's included in the database?
There are 66 NAMAs and 35 feasibility studies in 35 countries to explore.
- Expanding self supply renewable energy systems in Chile
- Transport NAMA in Peru
- NAMA in the forestry sector
- Forestry NAMA
- Revolving Fund for Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Waste Sector NAMA: Waste to Resources for Cities
- Construction Financing Facility to Support Private Sector Participation in Renewable Energy Development
- … further results
The information presented in the NAMA database is collected from publicly available information on NAMAs and NAMA related activities. It does not represent official submissions and may not reflect the priorities of the country government.
The NAMA Database is licensed under a Creative Commons license. You should attribute this work to www.nama-database.org.