- edit is restricted to the sysop group (set from the "protect" tab)
- move is restricted to the sysop group (set from the "protect" tab)
The NAMA Database is an expanding resource containing the latest activities taking place around the world on Nationally Appropriate Mitigation Actions (NAMAs). Our mission is to create a valuable resource for policy makers, researchers and other interested stakeholders to increase knowledge-sharing and cooperation in this emerging field. The main features of the site are:
1. An open database which contains concrete NAMA activities and proposals that are currently being developed and implemented. The database can be edited by all users through a wiki format and is moderated by experts. Data is made available in open data standards for reuse and research.
2. Explorations of data including visualizations, statistics and other interesting information about the NAMAs in the database.
3. Resources on NAMAs, including an electronic library and links to other initiatives.
We will continuously develop this site and introduce additional features which will enable wider collaboration and sharing of the database of NAMAs.
The NAMA Database is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License
You must attribute this work to www.NAMA-Database.org (with link).