NAMA database wiki
This wiki contains a database of Nationally Appropriate Mitigation Actions (NAMAs) and related activities happening around the world. The objective is to share information on these activities so that countries and other participants are able to learn from these experiences and gain insights into how mitigation activities can be undertaken within the NAMA framework. This webpage is not a registry, it is only a collection of publicly available data. It does not represent official submissions and may not reflect the priorities of the country governments.
The NAMA Database is an open platform for collaboration and knowledge-sharing. You are encouraged to add NAMAs and help the database grow. For existing NAMAs, use the "edit with form" buttons in the wiki pages to add and edit information. Read about: What's included in the database?
There are 95 NAMAs and 37 feasibility studies in 35 countries to explore.
- Integrated Management of Urban and Peri-Urban Solid and Liquid Waste
- Forestry NAMA in The Gambia
- Promote the cultivation of Upland High-yielding Rice varieties
- Integrated crop-livestock system
- Reduce encroachment into forests and virgin lands through improvement of food storage facilities and promotion of the use of post-harvest technologies
- Improved cooking stoves
- Renewable energy NAMA
- … further results
The information presented in the NAMA database is collected from publicly available information on NAMAs and NAMA related activities. It does not represent official submissions and may not reflect the priorities of the country government.
The NAMA Database is licensed under a Creative Commons license. You should attribute this work to www.nama-database.org.