NAMA database wiki
This wiki contains a database of Nationally Appropriate Mitigation Actions (NAMAs) and related activities happening around the world. The objective is to share information on these activities so that countries and other participants are able to learn from these experiences and gain insights into how mitigation activities can be undertaken within the NAMA framework. This webpage is not a registry, it is only a collection of publicly available data. It does not represent official submissions and may not reflect the priorities of the country government.
The NAMA Database is an open platform for collaboration and knowledge-sharing. You are encouraged to add NAMAs and help the database grow. For existing NAMAs, use the "edit with form" buttons in the wiki pages to add and edit information. Read about: What's included in the database?
There are 82 NAMAs and 33 feasibility studies in 34 countries to explore.
- NAMA in the urban residential sector
- Wind NAMA in Vietnam
- Vertically integrated NAMA for solid waste management
- Smart Street Lighting Initiative (SSLI)
- Philippine Financing Facility to Support Private Sector Participation to RE Development
- Incentivize electricity generation with geothermal energy
- Improving the efficiency of electric motors used in industry and mining
- … further results
The information presented in the NAMA database is collected from publicly available information on NAMAs and NAMA related activities. It does not represent official submissions and may not reflect the priorities of the country government.
The NAMA Database is licensed under a Creative Commons license. You should attribute this work to www.nama-database.org.